D&W Marine Systems Management Diving Department personnel combine decades of proven operational experience in the most demanding global assignments with agile, results-oriented solutions in a complex environment.
Electronic water conditioners that prevent limescale buildup in fresh water generators and reduce labor and maintenance costs of removing limescale.
Engineering & Program Management
Our demonstrated abilities as merchant mariners, enabled our firm to earn work providing marine engineering operations during builders and acceptance trials on domestic new build vessels.
Contract Vehicles & Seaport NxG
A multiple award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) vehicle that serves as the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring services in 23 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management.
SPECIFIC SERVICES AND PRODUCTS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Engineering and Program Management
- Marine Engineering
- HydroFLOW Water Conditioning Technology
- Professional Military Education and Training
- Military Training Plans and Curriculum Development
- Personnel Management
- Administrative Support Services
- Operational Support Services
- IT Support Services
- Test Plans
- Expeditionary Operations
- Diving Services to include Inspections, Maintenance, Dive Safety and Quality Assurance (3rd party safety), Light Construction, Underwater Ship’s Husbandry
- Dive Training
- Diving administration and compliance
- Hyperbaric Chamber Support Services/training
- DLA Sales